Thursday, January 6, 2011

Getting Into The Blog of Things

SO, I have said that I would blog more often, and I intend to do that.  I really do.  I wonder who I'm blogging for really.  What should I be talking about on here?  Will anyone want to read it other than my family?  Does it matter if I blog at all?  I guess, if nothing else, blogging regularly will help me keep a record of my life.  That is definitely a plus considering that I don't have the greatest memory.  I guess I should just blog about whatever is happening.  Maybe I will also develop a better sense of using my words to describe what I'm thinking and feeling.  So it begins.  I promise to blog at least three times a week from now on.
That's me, in case you need a reminder of what my mug looks like.  My wife, Gabby, took this picture today at the park.  Tomorrow... technically today... we are going to take some "promotional pictures" of me with my guitar so I can promote the event at University of Houston I am participating in on February 24th.  I will be playing some music for anyone who wants to stop and listen.  More info on that at a later time.

No comments:

Post a Comment